University established through Act no. 47 of 2013 in Karnataka State and is approved by UGC, Govt. of India
Centers of Excellence for Innovation and Research (CEIR)
Do your own research. Enlighten yourself. It is better to know than to assume
- Scottie Waves
- Garden City Group of Institutions living their motto "Emphasis on life" have always believed in contributing towards the society by providing education, employment opportunities, infrastructural development, and constantly working on implementable solutions towards real-time problems.
- "Research for Change" - the tagline of the Research and Innovation Council (RIC) emphasises on conducting quality research which can solve problems of the civil society. Problems ranging from environmental degradation to endemic diseases, find top priority in the list of topics the RIC intends to research upon. With the innovative use of technology, the RIC plans on bringing out possible solutions to many barriers. Projects which would collaborate with communities at local, regional and national levels will be encouraged so as to bring in societal advancements. The RIC aims at excelling in research and bringing about revolutionary change keeping in mind the needs of the future.
- Another important aspect of the RIC is sustainability. Emphasising on the three very important pillars, viz., the environment, the society and the economy, it aims at making its research sustainable so that the solutions can always have a positive impact.
- Mostly innovators are newcomers. The young and talented researchers at RIC should have in them ideas, creativity and zeal to contribute to the society. The vision of the RIC is dedicated to advancing, applying and facilitating high standards of research that excels in providing right solutions in science,technology, medicine, humanities and communications, fashion and hospitality, commerce and management, for a wide variety of audiences within the university and across community, state and national arenas. The mission is committed to enhancing support to scholars for research activities. It aims to groom the next level of innovators so that they can in-turn rise and shine in their fields of study.
- To be world class Centre of Excellence in Research that excels in providing right solutions in science, technology and management.
- Our mission is to attain excellence in research so as to contribute to bring innovations in science, technology and management disciplines and to groom the next generation of innovators so that they occupy positions at leading research universities
These institutions is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14000:2004 certified. The legacy of Garden City University comes from the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.
The Garden City Group of Institutions has been a home for students from 81 nations to this day and the family is growing...
Please note : The above data need not be misread as that of Garden City University which commenced its operations in 2017; however GCU is a part of the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.