University established through Act no. 47 of 2013 in Karnataka State and approved by UGC, Govt. of India
- Career Advisory and Placements Services (CAPS) at Garden City University, Bangalore, facilitates in uplifting the employability of its students. We assist students by providing opportunities to get trained and by providing a springboard for their careers through the sought-after campus placements process.
- We also understand that there are students who are interested in opportunities beyond which are entrepreneurship, further studies, research projects, etc. There are separate provisions for such students to explore at Garden City University as their needs are different.
- We have successfully helped thousands of dreams come true through our relentless efforts of connecting the students who seek quality placements with companies who seek talent with quality.
- Placements Cell is well connected with the best of the business houses in and outside Bangalore as well as young and thriving start-ups and is best equipped with state of the art infrastructure to deploy well-trained students.
- The Placements Cell at GCU is committed to supporting you in your quest for quality manpower requirements. This is a unique place because we not just cater to your needs of a fresh talent pool, rather we can be equally helpful to connect you with the experienced pool of talent - Our Alumni.
Note to the corporate:
The legacy of Garden City University comes from the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.
The Garden City Group of Institutions has been a home for students from 81 nations to this day and the family is growing...
Please note : The above data need not be misread as that of Garden City University which commenced its operations in 2017; however GCU is a part of the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.