University established through Act no. 47 of 2013 in Karnataka State and approved by UGC, Govt. of India
"Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice"
- Peter Drucker
- Education for Employment is no longer sufficient for a graduate to lead a successful professional life. Education for Entrepreneurship is the need of the hour to innovate products and services to fulfill the needs and expectations of the diverse segments in the market opportunity to become an Entrepreneur or who is passionate to become Language Entrepreneurship. India is a developing country with an estimated population of 1.37 billion. The entrepreneurship opportunity, need of the consumers, and availability of the local resources are tremendous. It is practically not feasible for the Indian government to explore the available opportunity, fulfill the need of the consumers, and to utilize the locally available resources. Hence the need for entrepreneurship arises.
- One Graduate, One Employment lead to one Successful Family
- One Graduate, One Entrepreneurship leads to Success of many families through Employment
- One Graduate, One Entrepreneurship also helps to build Economy of the Country
- Following the Educational Philosophy of Garden City University "Emphasis on Life," an opportunity to become Entrepreneurs or Intrapreneur through practice is available not only for the students but for any individual who are passionate to become an Entrepreneur.
Explore GCU Entrepreneurship Centers
To know more and for Innovation Support, Email: email@example.com
The legacy of Garden City University comes from the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.
The Garden City Group of Institutions has been a home for students from 81 nations to this day and the family is growing...
Please note : The above data need not be misread as that of Garden City University which commenced its operations in 2017; however GCU is a part of the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.