University established through Act no. 47 of 2013 in Karnataka State and approved by UGC, Govt. of India
"Knowledge is Power. Knowledge Shared is power Multiplied"
- Robert Noyce
"Knowledge without action is useless and irrelevant"
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
"Knowledge with action converts adversity into prosperity"
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- The Concept of Consultancy is to share the specialized knowledge or hands-on skills to an individual or a group or a company for a positive outcome. Consultancy is a creative platform to provide opportunities for faculty members to share their knowledge and skills beyond classroom teaching. Interdisciplinary knowledge pool ranging from Health Sciences, Life Sciences, Tourism, Hospitality and Catering Technology, Media, Commerce, and Management. Computational Sciences and Informational Technology, Languages, Fashion and Apparel Design and Psychology are the unique proposition at Garden City University. Highly qualified and experienced faculty members from across the departments are part of the technical consultancy team of Garden City University.
- As part of the consultancy offering, customized corporate training Programmes are usually conducted by the faculty members across disciplines within the campus or at the company premises.
Explore GCU Consultancy Centers
- Tourism Consultancy
- Fashion and Apparel Design Consultancy
- Language Consultancy
- Physio Consultancy
- Hospitality and Catering Technology Consultancy
- Commerce and Management Consultancy
- Media Consultancy
- Psychology Consultancy
- Life Science Consultancy
- Computational Sciences and IT Consultancy
Explore GCU Consultants
To know more and for Innovation Support, Email: email@example.com
The legacy of Garden City University comes from the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.
The Garden City Group of Institutions has been a home for students from 81 nations to this day and the family is growing...
Please note : The above data need not be misread as that of Garden City University which commenced its operations in 2017; however GCU is a part of the Garden City Group of Institutions established in 1992.